test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't change instance in Icewind Pass

tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PvE Discussion
Incredibly annoying and makes it nearly impossible to meet up with friends/guildies if you're in two full parties.
RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
Post edited by tang56 on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah I've made a thread in GD asking about this , someone said it is because of the faction balance thing but I can't believe that they can't make the change instance tool check on how many players from each faction are able to be allowed into each instance and only display instances with room , as it is now it is really annoying , you either have to go in and out of Caer konig or use change character to log in and out till you get lucky , horrible clunky useless system , at least they say they fixed the mid range HE's now so we shouldn't get locked in a dead map anymore.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • redyummiredyummi Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I like many other have this same problem. The change instance icon stay grayed out and if you click on it, it says I'm in combat or on wrong type of map. This is getting very annoying and needs to be fixed immediately so players can join parties without running back to zone out of Icewind Pass.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    I hope devs change it. It is annoying.

Please stop devaluing guilds in this game
  • hittheotherguyhittheotherguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They already have a code that checks if you are flagged for pvp, you cant use regular potions or get revived from non pvp players when you are flagged, so making it so you cant also change instance while flagged for pvp shouldn't be that hard.