test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this game worth playing?

gladiuskinggladiusking Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So i see alot of people complaining on the forum and saw the thread complaining about the negative feedback.

I played the game when it was released and quit it after the CATastrophe(huge AD generation with negative values in Auction house and the rollback)
Content was easily achieved by out-of-bound tricks = reaching the final boss within 5 min(and the dev did very little about the exploits), Gauntlgrym did not sound very fun to me...so i quit.

Now i want to know if its worth playing or should i watchout for another game? I play from EU so i have a 200-300ms ping which is a huge disadvantage(and 1 point for not playing) in pvp, but is the pve good or is it a grind fest like almost every Free2play out there?

I thought i ask the community about if you would recommend this game for new players.
This is no flame thread!

Comments

• doktorelmodoktorelmo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I complain alot, regarding HR changes etc, but i am still playing 8h a day. It´s good, much content, i am playing from eu too and havent noticed the high ping?!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Download it for yourself and find out. Also, you can check out the news blogs here.

However, since these "is it worth it?" threads tend to generate a lot of flameworthy commentary and trolling, we have chosen to disallow them.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.