test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How does leaderboard works?

barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2014 in PvE Discussion
Im curently at 8 wins/0 loses/111 kills/13 deaths/125 assists and I noticed theres a guy like 15 positions above me with 7 wins/0 loses/31 kills/26 deaths/105 assists. I beat him in every statistic and yet he is higher in "ranking" than me. Not that I care about it at all, just made me wonder how actually this leaderboard thing works if its not based on statistics?
Post edited by barq3t on

Comments

• Options
    godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    I'm not sure how it is working either. The only thing I could think is that perhaps it is basing rankings on team composition rather than simply statistics. Comparing the rankings of you, your teammates, and your opponents to determine how much weight the statistics from a given match hold in determining your rank. That is the only way I could justify it, but that is just a theory.
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Maybe he got more "score" ranking in each of those matches.. You know, the ones gotten most by capping / defending tower
  • Options
    bucklittlebucklittle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well it means that most likely your ranking isn't based on your K/D or W/L ratio. I imagine it depends on who you beat and lose to.