test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some questions :)

ormicsormics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Wilds
Hey guys!

I started playing the game a year ago and my main character was a DC which I really like and enjoy playing. I managed to successfully farm all T2 but after I collected every piece of gear I needed got bored and quit the game. It happened just before Ranger came out. So I have some questions regarding the "new" class and balance in general.

First of all, I was wondering if the group set up changed in any way. For example, it was a normal thing to go with 1 DC, 1 CW and the rest of the group would be TR and GWF. So, groups didn't need any tanks to succeed. Is it still this way?

Secondly, what is HR's main role is now? Is he good DPS-wise compare to the rest of the classes?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day :)
Post edited by ormics on

Comments

• Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    The best group as of today is 5 CWs.

TRs have no place anymore. HRs aren't wanted because they screw up agro (although maybe they will do less of that now that splitshot is nerfed). GFW just got nerfed in PVE damage, but will probably still be taken. DCs aren't needed although some groups like to have 1.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF