test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Joe's Problem round 2

nirraddrappehsnirraddrappehs Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi Joe "hand and a half" here; you might remember me from such unresolved issues and threads as: Help me please... my GWF had his at will powers swapped some how?

if you haven't read that thread here is the "in a nut shell" version.

On April 24th/2014 I logged in and had my sure strike at will ranks swapped for another at will, odd you say and on a character that has never had a respec you say?

I filed every ticket customer support asked me too to get this resolved I would love to post them here but a moderator would remove them which is a shame because it would allow the community at large to see the quality customer service we receive as paying customers to PWE/cryptic.

after 2 weeks I was told to post my problem in forums as a bug report customer service TOLD ME TO DO THIS AS THEY WERE UNABLE TO CORRECT/FIX MY PROBLEM!!!

I have screen shots proving this.

the only even remotely close resolution was offered by a moderator: you should receive a free re-spec with Mod3.

well HERE WE ARE MOD 3 LIVE AND NOBODY GOT ANY FREE RESPEC'S AS WELL ZEN EXCHANGE RATES FOR AD ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH?

in approximately 11days I will have had to go a month without my main character and my fav character.
his bead and butter attack had its ranks moved to a power I never use, I did not do this your game did this.

I pay real money I work for to pay for "stuff" in your game...

can you escalate this problem to someone who hopefully doesn't mind working for my money on maybe finding an actual resolution to my problem...

Or I promise you wont be seeing any of my money again, and I currently fund 2 accounts with neverwinter, I will also pull my other PWE subscriptions.
Post edited by nirraddrappehs on

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    1. A free respec was never promised. Statements from a moderator =/= official statements.

2. This is a bug reporting forum. As per the sticky above, do not expect a staff response to your matter unless more information is required to assist with your matter.

3. This does not amount to anything but an ultimatum post. Such posts are prohibited by rule 3.15 of Rules of Conduct, as well as no "I quit" posts under rule 3.07.

On those grounds, this thread is now closed.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.