test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Find Party improve feature

butimonlybutimonly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
Please add feature. For example I can't solo through some instance. I open some window with list of all opened party or with player who want party in this instance or search instance buy name and get list. Select party and press "Enjoy to Party", so this auto-transfer you to they instance with lost progress. And you can't be kicked from instance, only from party. So you just run around and kill mobs separately.

Comments

• humorisbenefithumorisbenefit Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    butimonly wrote: »
    Please add feature. For example I can't solo through some instance. I open some window with list of all opened party or with player who want party in this instance or search instance buy name and get list. Select party and press "Enjoy to Party", so this auto-transfer you to they instance with lost progress. And you can't be kicked from instance, only from party. So you just run around and kill mobs separately.
    Is "autoteaming" almost same thing?

Casual players needs team up for all type encounters on BugWind -campaign and it will be more fun smash HE´s with team, but instances where is lotsa PvPers who try get their stats up, can be problem so we see lotsa instance hopping.

I will go "Autoteaming" and if my team start quering some dungeons then I just leave and pick next...
  • butimonlybutimonly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I say about usual instances. Not PvP.