test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gaming Addict Needs Help!

kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
I have 4 high geared level 60's. I have 6 new non level 60's. I am beyond addicted. While I have heard there may be other MMO's out there this is the one for me. I loved D&D since I was in grade school and that has been since before the first Apple computers were used in public education. I love both PVP and PVE. I have played with some of the better players in pvp, however I have found the majority of high end pvpers are way too serious for my taste. Not only that they have been doing some nasty personal things to each other. I never mix a game up with real life. I play the game to escape real world drama. I don't want to dwell on that, just point out that is a big no no for me.

I would love the opportunity to bring my experience and less than serious (although competitive) gameplay to your guild. To me its not just about winning but also about enjoying the company of whom you win with. And that also means being able to accept we are not going to win all the time but if we help each other out we should follow the path of nirvana gaming bliss! To me a good pvp match is one that is challenging. If you are a guild that likes to flaunt your skills by grouping up to destroy unequally geared and/or experienced opponents than please keep looking. If not then please let me give your guild a chance! Even though I have excellent gear I am still a decent player ;) I spent time grinding out without exploits and botting to get what I have now but was more proud when I could do CN with the lowest GS in group.