test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Me and my alts are looking for a good guild

ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
Ok, my list of characters are as follows. Lvl 60 Control Wizard, lvl 53 Cleric, lvl 50 Trickster Rogue, lvl 38 Great Weapon Fighter, lvl 35 Hunter Ranger and level 33 Guardian Fighter.

I am looking for a guild. Someone that I can do dungeons and Skirmishes with. Not exclusively mind you, I enjoy the single content portions of the game just fine. But man, pick up group dungeons and skirmishes just blow. Watching 3 people 2 feet away from you keep fighting while you get defeated and not having 1 of them come over to give you a combat rez gets annoying after the 3rd or 4th time.

Anyways. If anyone has a good guild. Not 100% PvP oriented or raid oriented, but interested in them. Throw me a reply.

I'm a North American player and usually on around 5 or 6 pm Eastern on a daily basis.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Check out Tyrs Paladium and go through the Guild Rules, if those seem agreeable, then go to the Recruitment Thred, then the Neverwinter thred and fill out the questioneer. After you submit the questioneer, one of our Guild Officers will get in contact with ya. Looking forward to getting to know ya. And just as a reminder, we do use Raid Call for voice chat.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    We are a active guild that runs content regularly. Our peak guild activeness is 8pm est to 1am and are always on the look out for new friendly members to join our ranks!