test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=cT= Clutch That [Fresh Clan/Guild]

mrhust1ermrhust1er Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
WE ARE RECRUITING

Real name Jewell Granger from Louisiana 20 year old male. I love gaming hope you love it just as much as I do because I and some of my old school friends just started up a clan called Clutch That and we are looking for some guys and girls that would love to join us in this fun.
We would like to get more people in for we can start get t1 ,t2, and t2.5 gear for we can help each other to get the best gear in game and do pvp. Most of all we love pve the most for we don't have to try hard in pvp just lay back and chill talk have fun you know were I'm coming from don't you.
We do have a teamspeak 3 server If you want to join the server add me and we will talk about it and I will give you the info to join.

What We Are Looking For:

Mature: 15+
Active In Game: 4 Days A Week Are More
USA-CA: Are If You Speak English
All Around players: Play Other games
Active Teamspeak 3 Users: 4 Days A Week Are More
Friendly & Talkative: Don't Set There For 3 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> And Not Say Nothing

18 Admin positions still have to be chosen so if you want to join and you think you have the leadership for an admin, by all means ask myself or any of the other admins and we will consider you.

When filling out an app in game or replying to this thread please post the following info or your application wont go through review and will be instantly denied.

IGN:
Teamspeak 3: Y/N
Mic: Y/N
Were Are You From: (If You Like)
Guy Are Girl:
Do You Have A YouTube Channel: Y/N
Do You Have A Twitch Channel: Y/N

We do not care If you are a NUB, GOOD, ARE PRO WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SKILL LVL. It all about having fun chilling tanlking and having a good time in gaming world.

IF you are curious to know more information about the clan, for this thread is not enriched with details, feel free to ask them here or add me in game And ill be more than happy to answer any questions.

ADD ME
\/
Neverwinter IGN: SoulHealer@MrHust1er
Steam Names: hustlerxz1 Are =cT=Mr.Hustler
Skype Names: hustlerxz1 Are Jewell Granger