test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a medium to heavy RP active guld

cybercandy001cybercandy001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
((guild, sorry I suffer from a rare disorder called typonese :P))

Hi,

I am currently looking for a medium to heavy active RP guild to develop my 4 level 60's into, each of my characters has their own in depth back story and are currently searching for a new place to call home.
I am quite lore focused as a player and tend to spend alot of my spare time finding out more about the richness of the forgotten realms.

I am available in game on my handle @cybercandy001 and look forward to meeting with some fresh new RPers soon.

RP to me is not standing around in moonstone mask, its more pve based with foundry's included.
Post edited by cybercandy001 on

Comments

• destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ((guild, sorry I suffer from a rare disorder called typonese :P))

Hi,

I am currently looking for a medium to heavy active RP guild to develop my 4 level 60's into, each of my characters has their own in depth back story and are currently searching for a new place to call home.
    I am quite lore focused as a player and tend to spend alot of my spare time finding out more about the richness of the forgotten realms.

I am available in game on my handle @cybercandy001 and look forward to meeting with some fresh new RPers soon.

RP to me is not standing around in moonstone mask, its more pve based with foundry's included.

thats pretty much what i would like. Unfortunately, there isnt any specific Rp guilds I can recommend you to personally.
  • cybercandy001cybercandy001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    thats pretty much what i would like. Unfortunately, there isnt any specific Rp guilds I can recommend you to personally.

Shame so many RPers around and they still feel like outsiders.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Shame so many RPers around and they still feel like outsiders.

I've added you however.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • ofkathriaofkathria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If you're still looking, the Jagged Daggers are currently recruiting. We'd love to have you!