test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Berserk Champion Bracers...

cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2014 in The Militia Barracks
where do they drop? or do they even drop anymore?i need them to complete my GWF apperance.
but i ve seen only 1 pair on AH and that was like 5 months ago,from that time i ve been checking AH for them everyday and no luck :(
Post edited by cookiecrisp15 on

Comments

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I don't believe they exist... No joke, I've never seen them.
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    I don't believe they exist... No joke, I've never seen them.
    i seen them once on ah and once on another GWF ,the apperance is same as DK boss the dwarf one uses
  • Options
    ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Reading comprehension check: 1

Really? What a Troll! I tried to find any info to no avail so I decided to link subsequent sets he could find. ******bag

• Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Really? What a Troll! I tried to find any info to no avail so I decided to link subsequent sets he could find. ******bag

The OP Asked for Berserk Champion's Bracers and not Berserk Bracers which doesn't even appear in the link that you posted, chillax. :D

This gloves should be dropped by any boss in one of those dungeons that the players doesn't run, since there are no gloves in the AH it could be Dread Vault :eek:, that's my guess.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Both links work, one of which shows other potential gear drop areas.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Both links work, one of which shows other potential gear drop areas.

First link shares information related to the Berserker's Bracers, Tier 1 GWF set which drops in Clock Tower and this post isn't about this.

The second link is "Collection / Epic Equipment" which is the same if we press control+j ingame, it just show us the collections page and the Berserker Champion set isn't part of any collection.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just a guess.. It's a t2 set. All other PvE T2 Arms come from Caverns of Karrundax, don't they? But I read somewhere that the B.C. Scale comes from Pirate King (where most other scale comes from ToS,) so, I dunno.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Just a guess.. It's a t2 set. All other PvE T2 Arms come from Caverns of Karrundax, don't they? But I read somewhere that the B.C. Scale comes from Pirate King (where most other scale comes from ToS,) so, I dunno.

Yeah but boots drops in SP i.e meaning that it is not related to the set items, that's why I think it should drop in Dread Vault.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Aah, I see. Makes sense that it's dropped where few tread, if it's still dropped at all.. haha Also since DV doesn't really have any signature items.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |