test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graphical glitch on the powers tab

abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
While going through the Vault of the Nine to get my class artifact I pulled up my powers screen. It looked like the following pic. I haven't seen this before on the regular server so I'll assume it's an Icewind Dale issue. After a few minutes it resolved itself.

2hp3o07.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by abaddon523 on

Comments

• Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    While going through the Vault of the Nine to get my class artifact I pulled up my powers screen. It looked like the following pic. I haven't seen this before on the regular server so I'll assume it's an Icewind Dale issue. After a few minutes it resolved itself.

2hp3o07.jpg

If you close and reopen it, it comes back normal. I chalked it up to a GPU rendering issue, since closing and re-opening this corrects it.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Today I got a power point when I overleveled and had this issue plus the first time I opened the power window it was not possible to add the point to any power I hadn't already started adding points to before but like cayapp said ,closing the window and reopening it fixed the problem.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    myvain7myvain7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2014
    The problem is still there on live.
    Almost similar problem with Frozen Crystal tooltip : http://i.imgur.com/qQCbFB0.jpg?1
    Chaotic neutral - so i can do whatever the hell i want