test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Lvl 60 TR] Looking for Active Guild.

xswiiftyzxswiiftyz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
I'm looking for an active, stable & mature guild that run dungeons daily (this includes T2.5s). I've been playing Neverwinter since release and have always struggled to find an active guild who are willing to run dungeon delves when it is on. I'm active almost every day, throughout different times of the day (GMT timezone) and would regard myself as a mature, team player. I can use Teamspeak/Mumble if required.

I've been level 60 for months now and still have no experience in MC/VT/CN as no guild I'm in will ever run them or practice them.

My gear:

90pvEn3.png

Greater Vorpal
Soulforged Enchantment
Ioune Stone of Allure

Hope to hear from you soon,
Arasys/Matt.
Post edited by xswiiftyz on

Comments

• meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Order of the Raven would love to have you join us on some adventures. Our guild has been around since April 2013 and has many experienced members. We have our own Teamspeak 3 server that we use for voice communication. The guild mostly focuses on PVE content, but also participates in PVP and Gauntlgrym. For Gauntlgrym, we are on the side of the Delzoun Explorers. We have many members that have completed all content and would love to help you along the way if needed. We are an all time zone guild with members from all over the place. You can check out our website at http://laggygamerz.com or go to our direct Neverwinter sub forum at http://laggygamerz.com/forum/index.php?/forum/13-neverwinter/

Be sure to check out the stickied/pinned threads to read through some of the guild rules

Feel free to add me @meangean or @wezzauk

If I am not online, check to see if any officers are online in the guild
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    How do you feel about doing a 5 TR MC/VT/CN run?
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We run VT and MC regularly, CN when requested (it's a bit long) but fun to run occasionally. We are most active in the evenings during US time zones.

A Mature Family Friendly Guild, established in 1992.
  • xswiiftyzxswiiftyz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    @meangean: I've accepted your friend request & added wezza as well, will talk to you in game.

@fakatik: I.. would give it a try at least, would be interesting to see how it goes.

@tundrrabloom: Sorry, I did mention my timezone above as being GMT so US evenings wouldn't be any use to me as I'm not online past 12am GMT.