test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[LVL 60 CW] Looking for a guild

gubicielgubiciel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
Hello,

I am looking for a decent and stable guild (preferrably pvp) with voice communication (it helps a lot). I am 23 years old student from Poland. I am pretty experienced in MMO games. I used to play Archlord for 5 years and I have achieved everything possible in that game. I used to be the leader of the biggest guild on the server and for 2 years I had a position of In-Game Volunteer, which was kind of a linkage between GM and players. I also played Tera Online for a while, but I decided to quit, because most of my friends moved to the US server and I couldn't afford it.

I had a little break in playing Neverwinter, because hmm... I have burnt motherboard in my previous laptop, so I needed to buy a new one ^^

Playing as a team gives a huge advantage and I believe we could have so much fun playing together.

Oh, I almost forgot. My name is Michał (in-game: Pentagramus).

Greetings,
Michał/Pentagramus
Post edited by gubiciel on

Comments

• gubicielgubiciel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ah, I forgot to add. I have full Gladiator set already, but I am working hard to get a better one as soon as possible.
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello gubiciel :)

If you are still looking for a guild, you might consider to join Guild Medieval. Check out our recruitment:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder
    We recruit for a good fit to the community and focus on the person behind the keyboard. Our community exists since 2001.

We can also have a chat if you want to. Pm @rhodah or @waggiwi in game
    regards

Rhoda
  • sebelius4sebelius4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am also an Officer in GM - my job is to keep Rhoda in line (tough job).

Just wanted to chime in that we're an international guild with players in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. We really enjoy our international flavor and it's a big part of what makes Guild Medieval special imho.

Thanks,

Quinn Hawklight