test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The lords of Battle

jtrivjtriv Member Posts: 1
Hello people of neverwinter,
I play as Khal'abbil, Leader of the Lords of Battle. The Lords of battle is a Small guild seeking active and ambitious players. once over 100 strong i hav ethined us down to 30. i only seek those willing to play and represent the guild. i am an extremely active player, playing over 12 hours a day and participate with my guildys at every moment. There is no true level ristriction to the guild(though i do expect some progress, er go if it takes you 2 months to get level 60 you arnt the player im looking for) most of my guildys now were pre endgamers when i recruited them and i take pride it making them stronger. all have end gamed in an acceptable time frame and activily seek to become better. Though i also welcome those who have already reached 60. I my self am an avid D&D fan and RPer. So our guild does have a history within the D&D universe. We are a tempuran guild (your chosen diety doesnt mater. anyone who knows DND know almost all who fight wars pray to tempus along with there patron diety, and neverwinter has quite a few wars going on lol) We are delzoun mostly due for lores sake. (The lords fight for who has the best or most claim. and GG is rightfully the delzoun). I Run everything from GG/PVE/VT/MC/IWD etc and many of my members do as well. You may visit our website at www.lordsofbattle.wix.com/tempus . there i have started photo gallerys, enchant info, FR lore etc. also have a "Guild Hall" that will bring you to our newest website addition our Forums page run and created by a member of my high council Agariuse. There you may learn and be updated on things within the guild, catch up on the ever evolving guild lore. have discusions on game aspects. talk lore in general etc. it is pretty much exactly like the forum im posting in here just for the guild and those who know about it. rules are on the webpage. most common sence. the one not mentioned there is quite a new one. as i dont want a false roster(100s of players only a few active) if you fail to log in within 10 days of last log in without notification (example-hey going outa town. internets geting turned of for a bit etc etc etc i may be off line a while) you will be kicked. many play for a little while and stop. others use alts in one guild and mains in another. some reach a point and dont like the grind of end game and quit. for W/e the reason i feel loging atleast once every 10 days seems pretty leneint. So i guess to sum it up im looking for active players of any level looking to be in a personal guild. were we dont mass invite. and i keep strict handle on newcomers(i dont like trolls, i dont like disrespect, i dont like cocky pricks). were you can either run with me and others who will comunicate and run Dungeons etc at a flip of a hat just to do stuff with a guild. or you can learn your class and about the game, lore, and w/e else you wanna learn from those who will happily help you in any way they can. there are a few ways you can be recruted. one is post here. though it may slip my mind and take me a day to send out the invite. You can go to our website. go to the guild hall. sign in and post under the requitment forum. in wich case you will get the invite usually within the hour. or you may PM or Mail me in game at Khalabbil@jtriv. any you choose please provide alittle about your character (level, race, class etc) and your activity and anything else you feel we would like to know right off bat. like i said before i dont mass invite. so a mail or past saying "invite" will not be responded to. im looking for personable players.

on a side note if your an RP please let me know. I am an RPer who loves to run areas and dungeons in full IC. and am quite good as passing myself off in chat as a 300+ yearold teifling warfiend. (youll have to join to figure that one out. For those throwin flags "oowww teiflings dont live that long" remeber there are an almost uncountable number of ways for someone to be ageless.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jtrivjtriv Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    i think posting here bumps this up. yeah yeah no bumping. the post is completly new. not really a "edit" just felt while post new thread when i had a crappy one sitting here. lol so this is just to put it as newest thread. wich is kinda what it is.
  • freshfalsefreshfalse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Guild Update (20140616):

Greetings, I'm one of the Guild's High Council Members. I serve as the webmaster and Guild Historian. Some big changes are happening within the Guild as we have continued to build a large member base that supports all within.

Our site has had some updates, the main page is the same for the most part, but we have added forums for inter/intra guild discussion, WTT/WTB/WTS and sharing of Class Builds.

The forums can be found through the "Guild Hall" link on our main site mentioned above.

Also if you RP, we have a wonderful section for you to start or participate in RP's.

-FalseMoto (@freshfalse) [Augarius/Adinimys/Thia Gentleharp] - Guild Historian and High Council Member.