test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What wep enchant for pvp?

pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Library
so what you guys using? i just got soulforged for my armor and now need wep. im totally out of Ad's tho. the bronzewood is selling for 40k ad for the lesser. worth getting? the way it works would it be more usefull on say high armor targets? not 100% sure how it works. or should i just save for a week or so and try something else?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsconedrscone Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bronzewood only comes in normal, greater and perfect I think? Normals are on the AH for 60k and for a flat 8% damage boost that seems pretty good to me. The most common options are probably vorpals, plague fire and terror but they're all vastly more expensive and for PvP the debuff that PF and terror give to the rest of the party aren't quite so important as they are in PvE.

If you're short of cash I'd say it was a pretty good investment and won't cost you a fortune to upgrade.
    Tele Savalas, Dwarf Thaumaturge CW
    Putting the Buff into Debuff since 2013 \o/ (Does that even make sense)?
  • toxicwolfietoxicwolfie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm running with Bronzewood myself. It's like an extra 8% armor pen on the normal. And since CW armor pen is said to be bugged, it is really helpful. If it really is. Even if it's not, still worth having. Since an AoE can mark a whole party or group of mobs. It's only the encounters that will mark, but all your skills get the boost.
  • dakburdakbur Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    "Bronzewood: Targets struck with your Encounter powers become marked. While marked, your at will and encounter powers ignore -16% of the target's armor. Targets may not be marked more then once every 20 seconds."

Anyone know what the duration on this is? "Targets may not be marked more then once every 20 seconds." Does this mean you can't stack it? Or does it apply to separate targets? (Can't mark more than 1 enemy at a time)?
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've got vorpal on my cw, and plague fire on my hr, but I'm thinking of swapping them over. In fact, the cw's mainly pve, and the hr, pvp, so yes, I'm swapping tommorow. Plague fire normal - mine - goes for about 1000k last time I looked, so it's actually cheaper to refine your own, which I did, and that brings the price down to about 700k or so, but kinda in installments. Vorpal's a lesser, which was about 260k or something a few weeks ago.

Still **** pricey though, however you look at it.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    drscone wrote: »
    Bronzewood only comes in normal, greater and perfect I think? Normals are on the AH for 60k and for a flat 8% damage boost that seems pretty good to me. The most common options are probably vorpals, plague fire and terror but they're all vastly more expensive and for PvP the debuff that PF and terror give to the rest of the party aren't quite so important as they are in PvE.

If you're short of cash I'd say it was a pretty good investment and won't cost you a fortune to upgrade.

yes your right. yeah i got a normal one for 42k. was thinking lesser PF but that was 199k which i don't have. ty for the replys all
  • toxicwolfietoxicwolfie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bronzewood dose not stack.And can be AoE applied. There is a 20 sec wait to reapply it. Not sure if that time counts from first apply or after it runs off. Not been able to tell yet.