test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Item dissapearing

heyoloheyolo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
my artifact just dissapeared when i discarded it from my artifact slot, it never came back to my inventory like it should of. Here is the proof

2ufyngi.jpg
Post edited by heyolo on

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I hope you are joking. To discard means to throw away. It does not mean to unequip. It is gone forever. Sorry!
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • heyoloheyolo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i apologize i just double clicked it, so im pretty sure that makes it automatically unequip?
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well the action maybe happened too fast for you to see. The Chat log shows that you discarded it. That is done one of two ways.. you drag it to a non inventory place and let it go, then click the confirmation to discard it, or you right click it and choose discard and then click the confirmation to discard it. Your original text suggested that you thought the term discard meant to un-equip.
    "when i discarded it from my artifact slot"

If you honestly believe something else happened, then I would suggest you open a ticket.. press H and request GM help.
    Truly, unless the logs show them something strange, I fear they will tell you they cannot help, and that you should submit a bug.

However.. since no one would ever throw that item away knowingly and voluntarily, since it can be used to rank up other artifacts, I would save the screen shot to show them. It is possible that they will admit that it is not reasonable to think that you intentionally discarded this, and they may cut you a break. (But they don't have to... So keep a graceful attitude when asking..)

Good luck, man. I sincerely believe you did this by moving too quickly.. perhaps fell victim to a language localization issue, and that you did not mean to discard it. I hope you get it back.

EDIT- Oh, and about double-clicking.. don't do it, unless you are absolutely sure what it will do. Some things don't behave like others. I have accidentally double-clicked pets, and with no confirmation they were sent to stable... no harm done but a tiny pain to re-equip them and so on.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |