test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild

cdubtatecdubtate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I am 30 yrs old and a lifelong gamer. New to Neverwinter, tho I have played the Neverwinter Nights games and DDO a little. I am still getting used to the D&D mechanics tho so Im quite newbish still.

Im looking for companions to quest and adventure with who can use teamwork to accomplish an objective. Those who will help each other rather than just themselves. I also seek to experience what Neverwinter has to offer. Not just focus on PvP or just PvE. I enjoy both and hope to participate in both with loyal friends.

I am in EST time zone. I work 8am to 4pm on weekdays and sometimes Saturday. I dont have a gaming schedule tho. Im on randomly when I can be for up to a few hours at a time.

If you think I may fit well in your guild, send me a PM describing your guild and what your typical sessions consist of and we may make arrangements. But speak plainly as I am new and dont quite know all the acronyms yet.
Post edited by cdubtate on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hey cdutate, Check out Tyrs Paladium , go to that link and check out the guild rules, and if that sounds like a fit for you go to the Recruitment section then the Neverwintr thred and fill out the questioneer. From what you have posted, sounds like you would be a good fit for our guild. If you have any questions, pm in game anyone with a Tyrs Paladium guild tag.
  • cdubtatecdubtate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ill do that. Been checking you guys out but every time I try to PM someone in game it tells me I cant till I hit lvl 15...So Ill go to the link. Thanks
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We are a old guild with a handleful of active members from our nwn branch way back in the day:) most of our players are 30+ but we do not have an age limit, we actually have a few offspring of members who now play with us and have become officers over the years in some of our other games.

We are a east-west coast guild who use teamspeak3:)
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited April 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

We are a world wide guild that was formed in 2001.

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com