test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PG 18+] Dark Sphere - Forged by the community as a group.

fantom3nfantom3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
Greetings to all of those who seek refugee in the lands of Neverwinter!

Today we have established a core guild, with intentions to last.. it morphed into the name, Dark Sphere.
Based and founded on basic friendship, and the crumbles of another guild where members were neglected and forgotten about. A few of us decided to rise up to begin from scratch.. huzzaa, here we are!

For the moment and probably some time forward we will be recruiting all the classes with the exception of the players level. We like to see new members (with rare exceptions) being lvl 40 and above, with a basic knowledge of the English language. Something worth mentioning is also that we are a PG 18+ guild, which means naughty puns and inappropriate content may occur. So if you are of a sensitive nature or specific religion then this might not be the place for you. With that said we DO allow younger players join us..

How do I join then, you wonder? It's quite simple! Either contact someone online who has invite-access, or leave us a message here with your character@handle that you wish to join on and we'll get back to you.

Additional and extended information could be added on a later time as we become more established.
Neverwinter addict since open-BETA! What's your drug?
Spoon? There is no spoon.

Old member of Team Fencebane (R.I.P)
- One of the 5 core founders.
Post edited by fantom3n on

Comments

• zyek88zyek88 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I joined these folks a couple weeks ago and so far they have turned out to be a good bunch. Currently it is a small guild but everyone in it is respectful and helpful. I'd recommend anyone looking for a friendly guild to check them out.