test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LVL 60 GWF 15.4k gs

niknikateenniknikateen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello.. with the new module coming out soon i guess its time to find a guild. I have been playing with 2 good friends but since they both quit i will be looking for an experienced guild to run 2.5 dungeons ( I will still run lower tiers if people need gear) I have been playing for a little while so i am pretty experienced in all dungeons.

My main toon right now is a GWF i started with a mage but wanted to try something else and well i fell in love with the giant sword wielding maniac. I am almost fully geared, only thing i am lacking is a third artifact and higher rank enchants (currently most of mine are rank 8) On a side note i do play League of legends but i make time for both games.

Some sort of voice chat is a must. my time zone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) and im 23.

I have been away for about 3 weeks so getting my fingers back to knowing my keys lol.
Thanks for looking this over.

For Cleaner picture click link. http://hostmypicture.com/images/senji1gcg.jpg

senji1gsg.jpg
Post edited by niknikateen on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We fit your time zone and run all the epic dungeons regularly. We even have some guildmates that play League of Legends:)

We also use a TeamSpeak server so give us a shout if your looking for a mature family friendly guild!
  • wezzaukwezzauk Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi there, I am from Order of the Raven. We primarily focus on PVE content, but participate regularly in PVP and Gauntlgrym throughout the day. The guild has been around since April 2013 and is still going strong. We have our own Teamspeak 3 server that we use for communication. You can access our Neverwinter section of the forum at http://laggygamerz.com/forum/index.php?/forum/13-neverwinter/

Be sure to check out your in game mail about that I sent you with information about the guild
  • azdstr0yerazdstr0yer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Greetings niknikateen, I am Gorlor, Drill Instructor with The Art of Warfare, TAW.net. We are always looking for good players and currently expanding our Neverwinter Division. TAW is a family friendly, highly organized community of over 2500 members worldwide on over 25 different games. LoL is one of them. Id like to chat with you in game and invite you to our Teamspeak. Please check out taw.net if you're looking for a great guild, we are very active, with many great players, old and new. A fun, happy, interesting group of people, from NA and EU.

Happy Hunting,
    Gorlor
    taw.net
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Yep need to find a guild for module 3
  • ruhighland3rruhighland3r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    <Grimm Haven>

Is looking for strong active players WORLDWIDE that are looking for a mature strong and knowledgeable NW guild that runs CN, VT, MC DAILY GWF,DC and CW 14.5k+ preferably but not only! We are playing around in the Module 3 test server preparing for release as well. We are a great group of Guys and Gals who want to step up the Grimm Haven name! Over 400 members already JOIN US TODAY!

Requirements

ONLY MUST BE 18+
    Have the GS and EXP for CN, VT and MC runs

We have an active mumble server but it is not a requirement to join us

If you would like an invite please tell/ write me a tell

OwNt@ruhighland3r GWF 15.8k