test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Underdog Hierarchy

daemonmajick2daemonmajick2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
:D Hello,Underdog Hierarchy is a new guild you can join. I really don't do forums but it's recommended to post in the forums, so I am posting in the forums. I've copied this list from the main post on Guilds to be helpful.

Guild Leader: Daemonmajick

Guild Contact: Look up the guild please under o (social) key in game and select English language first then place guild name in Search box and request invite. If no name is listed for contact, no one is available as of yet, so please try again later. If you do not select English in the language box first before placing the name, the name does not show up (I do not know why this is).
Guild Website: No, nor Raidcall. Guild members may communicate via the default guild chat in the game chat only. However, if you want to chat anywhere else, you can do so in your own time.
Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes. Any level is accepted because ultimately all will graduate to level 60 where you need a guild anyway, so it does not matter. However, this is a Luskan Corsair guild. (The swords emblem)
Current Guild Size: 5-10. More near 10
Guild Size Goal: - Max
Guild Type: Serious Gamers. A Quite type of guild where you can ask questions if it strikes you but and you can chat if you want, but it's not mandatory. I really don't like chatting. No problems for not paying attention either. It doesn't really matter. Point is no web, no Raidcall should make no problems. Casual (Gamers is fine as well) meaning not necessarily logged in every day. Has a strong no kick policy.
Guild Peak Time Zones: um, unfortunately none yet.

I wish I could be clearer to show the guild or it's purpose better. Okay, point is guild is Luskan Corsair side. If you would like to be in a Luskan Corsair side guild, or do not care which side you are on, then you may join Underdog Hierarchy. However, this guild is like a safe haven for people tossed out or whatever, just don't break the law. If you are tired of other people in general and don't really care, you may join my guild. This guild however, may not grow because I don't like raidcall, voicechat or websites because it's sort of whacky, no offense. It's just a guild. You get to do the level 60 map spot basically as Luskan Corsair. The guild is more for gaming and pretty much nothing for social. If there is no social, there is no drama. However, you can do whatever you want to, but all people are equal here. Nor does this disqualify chatting but you get the picture. It's a guild basically.
The reason for forum post is to aid recruitment just in case, so people may have quick access to level 60 parties as well for dungeon runs.

Have a good day.
Post edited by daemonmajick2 on

Comments

• daemonmajick2daemonmajick2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    current guild size: approximately 25

Several people so far, have gotten to level 60 in the guild, then they jump out, so there still is no full teams for dungeons. It gets sort of depressing when people do that, so if you intend to join this guild, please don't jump out at level 60. When a guild is a big guild all guilds can dungeon and pvp or whatever else you want because you have others on hand for teams.

*this is intended to update the guild number size count.

Thank you.

-daemonmajick