test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF PvE endgame focused guild

xpto123xpto123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hey. I'm looking for a mature and active PvE endgame focused guild that runs VT/CN/DK on a daily basis with experienced and high geared parties.

I'm very experienced, I play since the beta and I have toons of all classes, very well geared with perfect/greater Vorpals, Soulforged and stones. I have completed all T2.5 dungeons many times, with almost every class.

My play time changes a bit, so it would be nice to have people from USA (EST) and west Europe.
Post edited by xpto123 on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We are a eastern-Pacfic US guild who run VT and MC regularly in a Mature Family Friendly Environment. We also run a lot of T1&2 dungeons for AD and gearing our newer players.
  • azdstr0yerazdstr0yer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Greetings xpto123, I am Gorlor from TAW, The Art of Warfare. We are a 13 year old guild with over 2500 member worldwide on over 25 different games. Family friendly and very well organized. Our Neverwinter Division is full of experienced, happy and fun players. We tend to do it all on NW, with some of our members farming vt, mc, and cn all the time, while others do only pvp. Still even more of us do both. We have dedicated EU and NA organization.

Please check out Taw.net or find me in game, we use Teamspeak and are currently looking to expand our membership in the Neverwinter community.

Happy Hunting

Gorlor