test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lf regular partner to adventure with!

colettycoletty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hey there,

greetings everyone! its been ages for me since i last played Neverwinter and lots of things changed after taking a sneek peek into my acc in Nw.(my main character is a Gf lv 60 and my handle is Colette@Collyien)

In fact....so much changed along with me forgeting almost everything that im feeling like being new to Nw one again.
Enough of this at the moment! Im looking for someone as *points towards the title thread sentence* to enjoy and have a nice time togethere!

It do be perfect if you were "senior" or rather a well expiered around Neverwinter (Having someone to teach me lots of things would be so nice...) buuuuuuut it isnt nessesary, wont mind it if your as clueless as me as long as we stick togethere and stay polite to each other.

Please think about for a moment befor giving me any reply since im hoping to find someone to play regularly togethere
and not looking for a " one day" adventure with you. Besides to meet up togethere it do be the best if your preferable from europe because of the time difference.

Im sorry beforhand if it is to much asking of you and thankful for any reply even if it wont work out!

Sincerely

Colette
Post edited by coletty on

Comments

• teleroguetelerogue Banned Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Hey Collette.

Sent you a PM, if you already have someone, then disregard it.
  • colettycoletty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Huhu telerogue, i didnt get any reply of you but pmed back.
  • teleroguetelerogue Banned Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    coletty wrote: »
    Huhu telerogue, i didnt get any reply of you but pmed back.

I didn't get any PM from you, and you didn't get mine.... seems the PM system is bugged.

I'll directly add your handle in-game tomorrow and take it from there.
  • talkqwertytometalkqwertytome Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Im really new to the game and was looking to make a new character aswell, if anyone is intrested?