test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for RP Moonelf family members

ashlynvictoriaashlynvictoria Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hi Neverwinter! I'm new to the game, and I'd like to meet some moon elf 'family' members to play with. My character's name is Aerith Moonshadow. Please pm me if you have a character that would like a sister!
Post edited by ashlynvictoria on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Welcome to Neverwinter!

I don't know that I'll have the time for a few days as I have a rather large project in the works going on right now. But I do have a level 60 wizard named Lia Moonshadow (Moonshadow clan rawks!). She's a complete amateur wizard who constantly creates a lot more trouble than she's worth, so it's risky being around here as things tend to explode in her vicinity a lot.

Feel free to look me up in-game: lia moonshadow@skytzyc (or just send a mail to @skytzyc). And full disclosure, though this character is a female moon elf, the person in the driver's seat and a fat old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> probably old enough to be grandfather to most of the devs, not to mention the player base.

Muahahahah!

(But if we bump into each other in-game, count me as friend willing to help out if I can and assist whenever asked if I am able.)
  • ashlynvictoriaashlynvictoria Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sounds great! Look for my message in game :)