test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Swiss Army Knife... err, Guild

wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
Hi everyone,

I'm currently member of the "Bible Camp", aka. Strawberry Cucumber Domination Stand (or all those names Bizzy came up with :-D). Some might be aware that this is a (almost exclusively) PVP oriented guild.

But my personal issue is that by now I've completely shifted my focus from PVP to PVE. Not that beneficial in a PVP guild, right? Right.

So, now I'm looking for a guild that meets the following requirements:
  • High End (as in CN is the most commonly run dungeon)
  • A solid degree of activity (Central European Timezone), forming a CN party during peak times (5-10pm) is possible without referring to /lfg
  • I'm not a big fan of voice com, so I'd appreciate not being forced to use TS or the likes. Also, speaking PVE, as of now there's no content where I'd say it's mandatory.
  • No drama queens. In the PVP community this is too common unfortunately. Thus I put it in this list while it may seem redundant to sane thinking people ;-D
  • Mature environment goes without saying.

Here's what I can and will bring to the table:
  • Experience. Plenty. I started about a year ago I'd say and have seen each boss in this game biting the dust at least a dozen times.
  • Teamwork. Of course I like to deal 1337 damage, but for it's more important to succeed as a party tho so my focus might shift away from pure deeps at times.
  • A good sense of humor, /g activity.

Maybe more interesting for you - why you should NOT pick me:
  • RL >>>>>>>>>> NW. If someone's at my door and I'm home alone I will go open it. No matter what. This also means that you'll have to witness me sober up while playing et cetera.
  • I have RL duties - family, work, studies. This means I won't be available 24/7. But most commonly sometime between 6-11pm during weekdays and on weekends even moar!
  • I don't like PVP anymore. I still have some PVP chars but I'd appreciate if you don't force me to play them again :-)
  • Speaking of PVP chars - they will stay with my old guild the Bible Camp or whatever our name currently is/will be in the next hours :-D
  • If all you do is exploit dungeons we won't be friends. I have no big issues speeding up CN by a coupla minutes *cough* but exploiting bosses (hello DC, hello HR, hello MoC) is a deal breaker for me. Why exploit when you can burn the boss in 2min tops anyways?

Most interesting for many of the recruiters - the Chars that I'll bring:
  • Leeroy Spankins - GWF, ~15k, pVorp. Spec - lo and behold: IV Destroyer :eek:
  • Agathe Bauer - CW, ~13k, gVorp. In dire need of some more enchants. Spec: SS Thauma
I have a DC in the making and all other classes on 60 but with no outrageous gear and so on. Also I have some seven digit AD amount just in case you're the guild that I'm looking for and deem me undergeared.

Well well, wall of text. I hope you take your time and thoroughly read through it and especiall pay attention to all the cons I bring to the table to avoid future arguments ;-).

Please hit me up in game or here, not via Forum PM. Thanks!

Cheers.
Post edited by wixxgs1cht on

Comments

• Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hit Black Lotus... best PVE Guild around!!
  • Options
    notapimpnotapimp Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would also recommend Black Lotus, I'm not in them but they are a great pve guild.
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Now guess where I ended up :-D Thanks for the recommendation, great folks and skill in BL! :)
  • Options
    erikiki1erikiki1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    wixxgs1cht wrote: »
    Now guess where I ended up :-D Thanks for the recommendation, great folks and skill in BL! :)

l_dada07d0-9d91-11e2-8213-7bb51b100013.jpg