test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone remembers Blood 2: The chosen? [Scenario inside]

teleroguetelerogue Banned Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Not sure if right section, mods feel free to move if not. (And close it if no one is aware of Blood 2)

I assume most of you are adults (I hope). Maybe some of you remember Blood 2: The chosen from 1998.

Say Valindra Shadowmantle and Gideon, the founder of the Cabal. Went at it, who would have the upperhand?

Pics of Gideon to refresh your memory (If you've ever played blood 2)

180px-Gideon-founder.jpg
B2_gideon_2.jpg

VS

neverwinter__valindra_by_arteche-d65zfjq.jpg

Valindra's feats are everything she showed in VT. Gideon has everything he showed in blood 2.

They both have the same fighting style (Floating in mid air). But I think Gideon wins, ALL of his attacks have 100% accuracy and he has 1 blast AOE attack. Valindra's Wights would be useless since Gideon floats. So is her Red AOE that covers almost the whole ground. Only her entangling and grasping can harm him. So gideon takes this with at least half his HP intact.

Discuss.
Post edited by telerogue on

Comments

• ricorosebudricorosebud Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Gideon pic looks like a possessed Ric Flair. Nature Boy wins. WOOOOOOOOO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lolssi83lolssi83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2014
    I remember Blood 2 as great game, but for all honesty I don't remember Gideon so I'll pass :)
  • joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lolssi83 wrote: »
    I remember Blood 2 as great game, but for all honesty I don't remember Gideon so I'll pass :)

I remember both, Gideon stomps her. You can only miss about 5% of his attacks, your only hope is to engage him from far. If he's close or at a medium-range. Gideon will hit you almost 100% of the time.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)