test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what new pvp set?

pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Library
wht set are you guys going for in pvp? im thinking of the opressor one simply for all th hp. and i yes i know pvp is bad and CW are sub par, but giving thi game one last shot before uninstalling. also what about the off peices? took a break for a 3 months (things don't seem to have gotten any better, lazy cryptic!" so am a little outta touch on gear etc
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    You are giving this game one last shot based on CW PVP? Not looking too good. CW PVE is a blast though :D

Well it depends on what level of competition you are interested in getting into. If you are not insistent on being hardcore, getting into a PVP guild and fighting other premades at the highest level, then I think you will survive. There are a lot of not so good players.

PVP sets depends on your other stats/enchants you have. Just be sure to note that you have to reach 30k HP and close to 2k defense to be tanky enough. Since radiants are the most expensive, I would get the one with +maximumHP and go from there
  • dakburdakbur Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    I have loads of fun in PvP with my CW
  • pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You are giving this game one last shot based on CW PVP? Not looking too good. CW PVE is a blast though :D

Well it depends on what level of competition you are interested in getting into. If you are not insistent on being hardcore, getting into a PVP guild and fighting other premades at the highest level, then I think you will survive. There are a lot of not so good players.

PVP sets depends on your other stats/enchants you have. Just be sure to note that you have to reach 30k HP and close to 2k defense to be tanky enough. Since radiants are the most expensive, I would get the one with +maximumHP and go from there

no it was based on that over the 6 month pvp still hasn't gotten any better. worse imo. its ok. just gonna unistall for good now. the sheer laziness of these devs is stunning. worst i have ever seen. the pvp could have been sooooo good. intead its junk. and CW needs to have the word CONTROL 100% removed from its name in pvp. misleading as hell.
  • varetmarkushvaretmarkush Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dakbur wrote: »
    I have loads of fun in PvP with my CW

At last, someone who says a good thing about CW's PvP...
    I'm having a lot of fun in PvP as well with my CW, i'm not harcore PvPer.
    I balance PvP and PvE, so is my build..

And i can't see the problem that everyone cry about.. my build is weak for PvP,
    as it is not a 'pure PvP' build... and yet i find it very viable - i also get to kill GWFs and GFs sometimes..
    So ppl, stop, just stop crying about CWs being worthless in PvP... they are worthless only when you play careless
    and your team is lacking 'team spirit'..
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can we get a MOD to send this yet another trash thread to the graveyard?
  • dakburdakbur Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    niadan wrote: »
    Can we get a MOD to send this yet another trash thread to the graveyard?

The only trash I see are stupid responses "QQ CWs are broken, I hate this game and class because because I can't find the "Instant Win" button."
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dakbur wrote: »
    The only trash I see are stupid responses "QQ CWs are broken, I hate this game and class because because I can't find the "Instant Win" button."

Amen and amen
  • crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    grim or profound thaumaturge with thaumature feats, aswell as the new pvp rings and belts can easily get a low hp (23-25k) to 30-35k, some versions of the blue pvp rings give 900 hp and another stat around 133 + 75 tenacity or so, which is pretty good in my opinion
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    crazymikee wrote: »
    grim or profound thaumaturge with thaumature feats, aswell as the new pvp rings and belts can easily get a low hp (23-25k) to 30-35k, some versions of the blue pvp rings give 900 hp and another stat around 133 + 75 tenacity or so, which is pretty good in my opinion

damage is still ok like that? the Thauma set has pretty much zero power on it and low regen. nice hp and arp tho. i'm alos not sure,the new black ice sets seem pretty nice for pvp (really high def and ten)
  • toxicwolfietoxicwolfie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I might always be the top score in PvP. But I like playing as a CW. Mainy of my wins come from stealing caps when it's clear the other team will beat me like a rag doll. I use the grim thauma set. I pull in 29k hp with it. It is try it dose lack in power and a bit in the defence. Profound's stats are only about 10-20 points higher at best. I would say only go with profound if your jumping right in to it. Because other wise it's a waste to farm for grim then profound.

Better idea yet is wait a few weeks for Mod3 and see what goodies it brings. That's my plan right now.
    edited April 2014
    yeah the black ice set has alot of def and tenaitcy. tho not sure how long it will take to get etc.