test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Duelists Flurry CC immune bugged?

barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2014 in The Thieves' Den
Today I noticed HRs Constricting/Biding arrow went couple times thru my DF:/ No more CC imunnity from it or is it bugged?
Post edited by barq3t on

Comments

• Options
    xira4xira4 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yea that's one of the skills that would interrupt DF that's why HRs like to use it before we land the 3rd strike. Same goes to dazing strike and roar (gwf), they both interrupt DF as well even you're in ITC.
  • Options
    rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've tested DF over and over. Far as I can't tell, it doesn't look bugged. It looks more like the cast time between its parts is longer. It's easier to jump DF, but the immunity window of the third strike is far into the animation compared to before. Easier to do now, also easier to interrupt. Just my two cents.

PS: Hey Xira!
  • Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Constricting Arrow's CC seems to be considered as an Interrupt. Skills with Interrupt tend to be pretty buggy like Roar and Dazing Strike, and sometimes they go through immunities like DF, ITC and Unstoppable.
  • Options
    dhynnadhynna Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    just an off topic question about itc..

lately , idk if its a bug or not, sometimes my itc and ss both, goes into cd without any effect when i use them. can anyone tell me why is it?
  • Options
    xthebluespiritxxthebluespiritx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i have the same problem with itc its been really buggy, usually when i time it to stop a prone. it stops itc and causes a CD
  • Options
    dhynnadhynna Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i have the same problem with itc its been really buggy, usually when i time it to stop a prone. it stops itc and causes a CD

Exactly this!!! I do the same to maximise the time spent in ITC so as to dodge significant amount of disables that are thrown once someone takes focus on me but these days its being bugged and not just ITC

Yesterday only in few pvps I literally smashed my LB in opponents face and it said it was dodged when the opponent didn't even realise I was there...there were no shift dodges...neither skill.

Once I was visible, the opponent just walked away...

Idk what's happening but happy to know someone else experienced the same. many of my LB's albeit hitting the opponent, doesn't do any damage
  • Options
    zmunitzmunit Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014

aha! So it isn't just lag on my part. This has been happening to me alot, since i open my combo with ITC against GWF and they Frontline Surge me, ITC goes into cooldown and no effect...

Also noticed the DF interruption, it's quite annoying and i'm pretty sure there are more skills that inturrupt it, but i need to pay closer attention the next pvp matches to know for sure. And when i say interrupt i don't mean just the final part, mean they interrupt my 2nd hit so i have to start over.