test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you zoom out dialogue trees?

ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Foundry
Maybe I'm mentally ill and just missing some key feature, but can you zoom out dialogue trees? I have a big dialogue going with lot's of choices. Not really long, just a lot of the quest options boils down to this dialogue. So with all the branches, I 'm getting this HUGE long lines for the first couple options.

Is there any way to zoom out on a dialogue tree? If no, can we please please get this as an option?
Post edited by ysil6969 on

Comments

• wyatthaplowyatthaplo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This would be a handy feature.
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What's really weird is that NW Foundry is better than STO Foundry in almost all respects... but this is one exception. In STO Foundry you can zoom in and out.

Weird.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Perhaps this is a subtle way to discourage approaching the dev stated limit on conversation nodes (650 iirc). Per the dev statement, more noded tended to break things.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.