test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Growing Multi Gaming Community - Recruiting Community Officers / Leaders

bruceleeroy23bruceleeroy23 Member Posts: 37
Digital Impulse Gaming

About Digital Impulse Gaming:

Digital Impulse Gaming (D.I.G) is a multi gaming community that prides itself as being a very active community. We look at every one of members within the community as being a part of our extended family. Ever played a game that you soon grew tired of or found out that it just wasn't for you, but you have made a lot of friends during that time but awkward to be around them due to the fact that you no longer play the same game as them. That is the main reason that D.I.G was created to eliminate this feel and giving you more games to play with the friends you have made without having to leave the group due to that uneasy and unwelcome feeling of not playing the same game as them.

What we are looking for:

We are looking to fill two Community Officer Positions, a Section Leader and Section Caption position. The community’s primary games of focus at this present time are League of Legends / Wildstar / Ever Quest Next /Elder Scrolls Online /Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/ Minecraft. If you are interested visit our website or contact myself Murdax or Zelpia through our website.

Recruitment Officer:

1. Must be active daily on the recruitment and all of the games listed community forums.
2. Must be active regularly on teamspeak and interacts with and observes potential new members.
3. Answers any questions applicants might have.
4. Evaluates, interviews and approves new community members.

Designs Officer:

1. Is responsible for helping make decisions about the website.
2. Generate graphics in support of the website. Backgrounds, banners, logos, signatures, social media, etc.
3. Communicate with leadership team for special projects.