test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an active European Guild

equal1z3rptequal1z3rpt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi everyone,

I've played this game when it was beta and I just started playing again, a few months ago. I decided to create a whole new character, a Guardian Fighter. He's already Level 60, but there's a problem... I want to run more Dungeons, Skirmishes and other PvE and PvP content without any trouble. People always leave the party when they're already inside, also low GS players are too squishy, well you all know these typical problems... Basically Queue System in-game isn't a good way to profit on Epic Dungeons or PvP Dominations.
So here I am looking for a good guild that is friendly, helpful, active and European ;)

More about me:

I live in Portugal (reason that led me to seek for a European Guild) and I'm 18 yo.
My english isn't thaaaat great, as you all can see... But for sure that won't be a problem :rolleyes:
Right now, I only got 2 chars:
-> Guardian Fighter Level 60, 13k GS (no enchantments yet)
-> Hurter Ranger Level 60, 11k GS (Currently for praying and get professions rewards)
I do great on both PvP and PvE as long as teamwork comes in (even without enchantments... I'm actually farming for them tho) :cool:

Contact me:

Richard Lionheart@equal1z3rpt

See you all in game :)
Post edited by equal1z3rpt on

Comments