test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

how do you actually get to play the new content?????

Sorry for the **** question but i have copied my character over to the preview server as well as owlbear.

When i log on, nothing is different, i tried changing to zone and no icewind.

Would someone tell me what i need to do?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Assuming your character meets the requirements, talk to Knox. Knox is always the quest starter for new zones.
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ** Disregard this (my) post, I was mistaken in my assumption.** I am guessing you have to transfer two chars over who each have gotten the rank 3 boon from either sharandar or dread ring. I did this by default, so I don't know if that requirement is actually active or not, though.

But yeah, like Dardove said, if you mean the req, talk to Knox.

EDIT!! Thanks to MidnightFang93 for clarifying that point.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Talk to knox, make sure you have 3 boons of sharandar and 3 of dread ring on your character
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am guessing you have to transfer two chars over who each have gotten the rank 3 boon from either sharandar or dread ring. I did this by default, so I don't know if that requirement is actually active or not, though.

But yeah, like Dardove said, if you mean the req, talk to Knox.

Only 1 character. The 2 character requirement is simply for the artifacts. To enter the area, you only need 1.