test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban PvP Spawn killing.

snipegunnersnipegunner Member Posts: 6
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Camp is supposed to be a safespot. I was in camp switching out encounter powers for a different approach to find the entire other team on top of me racking kills at safespot. This should be considered an exploit punishable by 72 hr ban. I suggest anyone who has been in this situation printscreen offenders and send in formal complaints. Its one thing to win but exploiting kills is not acceptable.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This thread is nowhere near productive.

Going to reiterate a few points, though, before I close it down.

If you see someone exploiting something, report it. However, do so with the knowledge that any action taken on your report is at the sole and absolute discretion of PWE staff. That you do not see the action taken that you wish to be taken does not mean that no action was taken at all. There are aggravating and mitigating factors that may affect actions taken that the players are not privy to.

Do not judge a player (or a moderator) by their join date. Some moderators have had to create new accounts in order to have moderator privileges, and people create new accounts all the time. That does not mean their knowledge of the community or the game is lacking in any manner. Respect is our number one rule--regardless of the date you joined the community.

Also, do remember that community moderators (those with green names) are completely volunteer personnel and are players just as you are. Their opinion as to whether something is or is not an exploit has no bearing on whether PWE staff (those with red names or developer titles--the shade of blue used for devs is nearly indistinguishable from that used for players....) believes something is an exploit or any actions taken thereto.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.