test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what do people do with blue quality level 60 gear (besides use it)?

battiermossbattiermoss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
typically when i throw the stuff i identify up on the auction house, they all get bought by the same people. seems people refresh and just buy stuff under a certain price. so what am i missing out on? :confused::confused::confused:
Post edited by battiermoss on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They buy for AD, then sell to vendor for Gold.

Useful for people who have a lot of AD but need gold for pots, etc.
  • battiermossbattiermoss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ah ok thanks
  • fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I sell them for 80-90 AD, because there are many new players who want to get at least a first complete set of blues when they reach level 60. It is pennies, if you so will, but it does help a lot of players. They also sell as fast as hot dogs.
    Stay frosty.
  • martydapartymartydaparty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    fgreyspear wrote: »
    I sell them for 80-90 AD, because there are many new players who want to get at least a first complete set of blues when they reach level 60. It is pennies, if you so will, but it does help a lot of players. They also sell as fast as hot dogs.

I sell mine for gold unless I can get 200 ad other wise they're worth more in gold than ad! 3 lvl 60blue= 1 gold = about 500ad simple math really!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Some get bought by fresh 60s as you can get decent gear that way for the campaigns and t1s for very little expense. Other people buy them for gold as mentioned, but they're using the gold to buy things that that have a better AD value than gold cost. They turn around and sell THOSE things on the AH to make a profit.

Method #2 & 10 Here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?567591-Trace-s-Guide-to-AD-Creation-and-Wealth-Building&highlight=trace
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother