test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profound CW full set bonus issues

gormenghast1gormenghast1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The 4 items bonus for any of the three CW profound sets (-35% cooldown time and +7,5% damage for the encounter slotted in the mastery tab) doesn't apply as intended on many CW encounters.

Cooldown bug:

- Fanning the Flame doesn't gain the cooldown reduction and its cooldown is the same whether placed in a normal encounter slot or in the mastery tab.

Damage bug:

the damage bonus doesn't apply on the following encounter spells

- Conduit of Ice
- Fanning the Flame
- Icy Terrain
- Shard of the Endless Avalanche

while is working for

- Chill Strike
- Entangling Force
- Ray of Enfeeblement
- Steal Time
- Repel

Any update on encounters not tested for these bugs (Sudden Storm, Shield and Icy Rays) is appreciated.
Post edited by gormenghast1 on

Comments

• ladis1ausladis1aus Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I can confirm this is true. It either barely works or not at all. For me icy rays goes from 13 seconds to 10.7 seconds, which is about 17.5% reduction, the actual time it should be is around 8.5 seconds. I worked so long, got brutally beat down by premades multiple times. One time, two super tanky gwf got up in my spawn and killed my team relentlessly until they left. Only I stayed for the slaughter because I cant take that penalty. I did all this for Profound armor, 8% more damage and sexy cooldowns. I should've known nothing can go right for us CW. Okay, I'm done crying, I just hope they fix the pvp gear. 2 second reduction is barely even noticeable, an actual 35% would be quite nice still. Also, I wish they'd make SotEA heat seeking or at least make it not dissolve upon being stunned. HR and other CW make shard unusuable.