test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emailed myself and the email never arrived (with a Perfect Vorpal on it) HELP!!

angusx1angusx1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I sent a perfect vorpal to my new char to lvl him a lil bit faster, then i sent it back to my main char and the email never arrived, so my Perfect Vorpal is gone. Im 100% sure it was the right Ingamename+Handle. Also sent 6 other mails (with items) and only 5 arrived.

Having that Perfect Vorpal costed me 2 month of playing non stop. I sent 2 ingame Tickets (last night and today) with detailed information but no1 answered me.

I am the guildmaster of a 500 member guild and 1 of my officers accidently deleted his Lanter of revelations and the Support told him that there was nothing they could do so i sold a few items i had and bought 1 and gave it to him cos it seemed unfair but No1 is going to give me a Perfect Vorpal (6 million AD) so i beg u to do something.
The devs took the time to investigate the ppl that were involved in the Ioun stone of radiance glitch, pls take the time to help me.
I copied my character to the Test Server last night before that, so u can check that i had a Perfect Vorpal.
I am a regular buyer of Zen and also bought all the packs, including the u$s200 one. All these can be verified by you.

So I ask u please, help a productive and contributive member of ur community that is incharge of 500 Guildmembers to keep beliveing in Neverwinter.
I apologize for my poor english, I am from Argentina, my main language is Spanish.
The King
Post edited by angusx1 on

Comments

• irdillonirdillon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited March 2014
    angusx1 wrote: »
    I sent a perfect vorpal to my new char to lvl him a lil bit faster, then i sent it back to my main char and the email never arrived, so my Perfect Vorpal is gone. Im 100% sure it was the right Ingamename+Handle. Also sent 6 other mails (with items) and only 5 arrived.

Having that Perfect Vorpal costed me 2 month of playing non stop. I sent 2 ingame Tickets (last night and today) with detailed information but no1 answered me.

I am the guildmaster of a 500 member guild and 1 of my officers accidently deleted his Lanter of revelations and the Support told him that there was nothing they could do so i sold a few items i had and bought 1 and gave it to him cos it seemed unfair but No1 is going to give me a Perfect Vorpal (6 million AD) so i beg u to do something.
    The devs took the time to investigate the ppl that were involved in the Ioun stone of radiance glitch, pls take the time to help me.
    I copied my character to the Test Server last night before that, so u can check that i had a Perfect Vorpal.
    I am a regular buyer of Zen and also bought all the packs, including the u$s200 one. All these can be verified by you.

So I ask u please, help a productive and contributive member of ur community that is incharge of 500 Guildmembers to keep beliveing in Neverwinter.
    I apologize for my poor english, I am from Argentina, my main language is Spanish.

Sadly, I've done this before, and they would tell you to submit a ticket, so that they could tell you right after they won't/can't/shouldn't do anything.
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry.
    Sent myself my Perfect Vorpal & Perfect Soulforged awhile ago through the mail. Somehow got sent to the one person on the game that resents me the most, even though it very clearly said my name and handle. The mail delayed a bit in the beginning, and I never received it. Found out about a month later that that person had gotten the items, and I never got them back.
    How it got sent to that person when my name was on the mail is beyond me.
    The same thing probably happened here.
    Oh and support won't do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, even if you've spent thousands on the game.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    this is a support issue and not something the community team can assist you with.

please submit a ticket to customer support either in-game or using the support website. you may also submit a ticket using customerservice@perfectworld.com with your registered email address.
This discussion has been closed.