test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

3/24 Status update: Game down time [Resolved!]

Comments

• gooseisloosegooseisloose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I hope they roll back. Got 8 man-at-arms out of 8 leadership packs.
  • sirslappymcgeesirslappymcgee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Serever crash again....

You-monster-portal-2-30650838-1920-1200.jpg
  • looperdupelooperdupe Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    chmmr213 wrote: »
    From link posted earlier "Azalin the Lich" seems to be my classic D&D Character type - neat...

http://www.dungeonmastering.com/gaming-life/which-classic-dd-character-are-you

Hmm apparently I am Sadria from Dark Sun. I THINK that's a compliment.
  • faceinthemoonfaceinthemoon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    gryphen wrote: »
    Guess I am off again.. glad ESO is coming out around the corner.

I saw this and immediately thought, "Wow, is he going be disappointed." The beta is flat out awful, and they probably won't hold it back again to fix everything wrong with it.. Which is the entirety of the game itself. However, if you decide to buy it I won't be surprised when you throw it away. :o GG $60+
  • blackwiidowblackwiidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    LOL did someone hack the ARC webpage? Testeste for 900.00?

In the depths of hell, I learned who I was. It takes a strong soul to endure so much pain and heartache and still make it out alive; to not get stuck in the deep burning pit of misery. It takes a resilient creature to claw their way back into a reality where your nightmares can finally turn into dreams.
  • sirslappymcgeesirslappymcgee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    is my pic blank because im not allowed to post or something? insert image gave me a tiny square
  • kurtb88kurtb88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is OK if we blame Al Gore?
  • cerrillacerrilla Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014
    I saw this and immediately thought, "Wow, is he going be disappointed." The beta is flat out awful, and they probably won't hold it back again to fix everything wrong with it.. Which is the entirety of the game itself. However, if you decide to buy it I won't be surprised when you throw it away. :o GG $60+

Speak it. I was thinking the exact same thing...I played a few hours of Betav2. Very meh. I then fired NW up with a smile.
  • dazzieboydazzieboy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Fascinating.

It turns out the person who keeps coming and going from my house believes herself to be my wife.

She introduced me to two people she claims are my children.

Can't be. They don't look even half-elven.

lol maybe they're high elfs ;)
  • projectspacyprojectspacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014

As a beta tester for the last few months, man that game is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I can't believe they're going to release it like that. Hopefully at the 11th hour they do a crazy amount of work and fix it, otherwise there will be a ton of disappointed customers.
  • joniticusjoniticus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    AWESOME!! NEW ZONE CHAT!!!! <3<3<3 WoW was the first MMO, let's get this started ! :D /eats popcorn
  • dotologistdotologist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    cerrilla wrote: »

cute lol ghdhnddg,ndgnd
  • stripiestfilly0stripiestfilly0 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • dotologistdotologist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dotologist wrote: »
    cute lol ghdhnddg,ndgnd
    see i didnt even type /10char lol
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2014

ROFLMAO. Best MMO beta I've been a part of -- and I've been a beta tester in ALMOST all of them.
    But that's okay -- you go ahead and stay away.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Foundry is up, just so everyone knows.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    3tua1d.jpg

^

/10char
    edited March 2014
    As a beta tester for the last few months, man that game is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I can't believe they're going to release it like that. Hopefully at the 11th hour they do a crazy amount of work and fix it, otherwise there will be a ton of disappointed customers.

It's SuperCrap. Couldn't stand the beta and do not see how it can be fixed without complete re-tooling. Heh. tool.
  • cybercyanidecybercyanide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2014
    chmmr213 wrote: »
    From link posted earlier "Azalin the Lich" seems to be my classic D&D Character type - neat...

http://www.dungeonmastering.com/gaming-life/which-classic-dd-character-are-you

Here's mine :D
    Which classic D&D Character Are You?

Your inner classic D&D character:
    Tenser
    You are Tenser from Greyhawk! Like Tenser, you believe in the powers of transportation and transformation. You are an inspiration to others, but you tirelessly seek revenge on those who betray you.
    edited March 2014
    prettycelt wrote: »
    one_does_not_simply_ride_a_zombie_into_mordor_by_nb16-d5qb7ropng_zps728de21a.jpg

#1 at this point
  • gertrude4lifegertrude4life Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I got Elminster- not really very surprising :D

You are Elminster from Forgotten Realms! Like Elminster, you’re eccentric, intelligent, and well-connected. Your humble exterior is merely a mask for your true power, and you’ve always got a trick up your sleeve.
  • blackwiidowblackwiidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes lots of people have hacked the website, and they are desperately trying to find out how to stop it. Same reason the servers were down before and are down now

Super so now we know why people have had all their items randomly go missing...

In the depths of hell, I learned who I was. It takes a strong soul to endure so much pain and heartache and still make it out alive; to not get stuck in the deep burning pit of misery. It takes a resilient creature to claw their way back into a reality where your nightmares can finally turn into dreams.
  • projectspacyprojectspacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    looperdupe wrote: »
    It's SuperCrap. Couldn't stand the beta and do not see how it can be fixed without complete re-tooling. Heh. tool.

hehehehe

tumblr_ld8vqlswbv1qdfds3o1_500.gif
  • joniticusjoniticus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    LOL!!! @pettycelt : P
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • coverticus00coverticus00 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    95210.gif
  • thronbrthronbr Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Let me know, another extend day for CTA???
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Aw sucks, I just watched 2 episodes of once upon a time and was in the mood for some fantasy gaming... it looks like I'll have to just go to bed instead... :(
    2e2qwj6.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Super so now we know why people have had all their items randomly go missing...

BINGO

/10char
This discussion has been closed.