test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legions of the damned

cetaceta Member Posts: 39 Arc User
Hello all,

My name is Albino in game. I am currently a Guild leader in NWN online. After all these hours of server down I figured its time to take advantage of the time. So, I created this post.

My Guild is called " Legions of the Damned"
*We are a laid back guild that does pvp and dungeon crawling.
*We are currently on the Lusken side of the grym wars.
*We do have a lvl 25 Minimum requirement
*We have a little less then 100 people before crash atm. with a common of 10+ online at all times. so we do have a few hard core players.
*We are lacking in clarics. Any of you are clarics, give me a text in game.

A little about me. Well, I have been a guild leader in many of games since 1998. My first accomplished guild was "Order of the White light" from NWN 1. Where it actually does work on DND specs. We use to take over one Server to the next. My most famous is " The Legions of the Damned" Where I was a Drow Queen that could summon a Demi lich for a familiar and a Dracolich (undead dragon) for my summons, I called him puppy. But that was back when there was role-play in DND.

I currently wasn't planning on making a guild in this game because this game has no role-play. So there is really no reason to have a guild other then just to party for pvp and dungeons. I seen many that have there end gear without guilds for the simple fact that there is no reason why really.

When I tried joining guilds I was kicked out for the most dumbest reasons... Examples.... Role-playing, Helping someone with a tech issue, Staying friends with a guild mate that was kicked out because of his name tag. My 52 year old Mom even god kicked out of a guild just because she was my mother, Which made her day. The big one that I actually think is a little weird was. I was kicked out of one guild because I refused to install a third party program. Now that should be against terms of playing. Where are these DM's That NWN is suppose to have ? Where is this role-play ? Never Winter use to mean roleplay community and dice rolls. Alot of fun. But now. Its just hack and slash pvp with nerfed Assassins and archers. Blahh !!! ....

Well, That brings me to the Me making my guild. I figured that Since there is no good guilds out there and all the Guild Leaders are all about MEMEMEMEMMEME, and want them lvl 10 enchantments from feeding off there guildies donations. Id Make a guild that is relaxed game-play where you dont get booted for role-playing. you dont need a Mic, you dont need to be cool. Just be yourself. forget the rest. Let them fight each other !! ... So if you guys are interested in a guild that focuses on the chaotic Neutral side.. Look us up. I can a sure that you will see some interesting things in guild chat.

So if your interested in joining a guild, Look us up !!!!! Im interested in maxing the numbers. Maybe If this guild gets big enough we can get the lusken side to win more often.