test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ticket always put back to ''solved''

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a ticket witch no one answer and keep behing put to solved in a daily basis.. What am i suposed to understand from this ?
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you're spamming tickets daily, and you have an unresolved or open ticket already, the duplicate ticket updates your original ticket with the new date and closes out the duplicate as solved. Please follow up with your original ticket.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The original ticket (only one in fact) is getting put as ''solved'', they asked me to post a thread on the forum about the issue, i did, got closed (obviously) then here i am, having the ticket to 'solved' 3 time since yesterday...
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    please send a PM to one of the moderators describing the issue you are having that was your initial purpose for opening the ticket. what actions support took on your ticket is nothing we can do about here.

thanks.
This discussion has been closed.