test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Known Issue: Long PvP Queue Times

2»

Comments

• Options
    unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited March 2014
    Just kill elo, forget it leave tenacity and put the queue back to the way it was. Man atleast we could arrange premades and enjoy pvp and now there is nothing to do but sit in queue and hope we get in.
  • Options
    yourtormentyourtorment Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just kill elo, forget it leave tenacity and put the queue back to the way it was. Man atleast we could arrange premades and enjoy pvp and now there is nothing to do but sit in queue and hope we get in.

I second this..

Get rid of ELO. Put in a system that queues based on gearscore per class.

IE a 12k gf isnt the same as a 12k wiz lol...
  • Options
    bobledegoutebobledegoute Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    they killed pvp
  • Options
    berzergeraberzergera Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Any ETA on this yet? Instant PvP ques are my favorite part of this game =D
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Your elo too high?? Although i pvp everyday but my queue time now is at most 3 minutes (normally less than 1 minutes), the best one i got is instant queue.
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    Your elo too high?? Although i pvp everyday but my queue time now is at most 3 minutes (normally less than 1 minutes), the best one i got is instant queue.

Maybe your elo is too low :P idk man when i get a 5man group it take us 30-50 minutes to get 1 pvp queue... actualy been in queue 40 minute so far right now...
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Or you could just accept most people prefer the event over PvP and go do something else.

I thought this might be the case, but I sat in que for 30 minutes before just changing chars and doing more dailies
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)