test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Outlaws Recruitment Drive

jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
Hi all!

Legendary Outlaws is currently doing a recruitment drive for Neverwinter due to a good portion of our player base going back to Diablo 3 with the new expansion coming out...

Anyways, primarily we're MMO veterans who realize that a game is only as fun as the people you play it with, and that we were all new and inexperienced at some point (some of us even more so than others). Players of all experience levels are welcome to join. Whether it's your first time stepping into the game ever, or have been playing since beta (cough), you're more than welcome to join!

We're primarily a PvE guild, we run dungeons, Gauntlegrym, CTA events, steamroll dailies, and with a bit of everything else on the side as well! We're most active during most evenings and weekends, mainly in the CST/EST/PST timeframes. (And yes, we even have our own token Aussie guy who's online at all crazy hours... :rolleyes: )

We're a group of friendly, mature (albeit questionably immature at times :p ) people, most of us with real lives outside of the game. We have our own teamspeak 3 server, we have a 4 tab guild bank, run guild events with prizes, and just like every other guild worth their salt, have a website with forums. I know, crazy, right! :cool:

If this sounds like the guild for you (and admit it, it is...) then feel welcome to look us up in the guild search section and see who to talk to about getting an invite! Or, send me a message or some mail in game (@Defrums) to let me know you're interested. We also take applications on our website at www.legendaryoutlaws.com. Or even if you just so happen to see someone from the guild, strike up a conversation with them, we're all a pretty friendly bunch of people.

Except that one guy. But we don't talk about him... >.>

And besides, we have this. If that's not a reason to join, then I don't know what is! :p
Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"