test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Phire> ***Recruiting***

celesthealcelestheal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Good day everyone and thanks for viewing this thread.

My name is Neo and i am the Guild leader of <Phire>

I will start with explaining more about myself then discuss what Phire is about.

I am a casual laid back NW player. Far from any elitist. I've done dungeons like SPC where i just waited hours for queue to match someone up. In my later days of NW however i know when it is quitting time and you can't go on. That's fine, try again tomorrow. I am a 23 y/o community college student who also works full time at a bakery. I've been playing NW since Dec. and haven't stopped since. I currently have 4 level 60s all above 11k gs. My favorite is my gwf sitting at 16k gs

<Phire> is much like me. A casual guild, with fun people. I want to expand that so i came to these forums. We had 115 members, but most of all are inactive now, there are about 20ish members i see, and on a good day 10 online. <Phire> has very little requirements.

-I'd like to see more level 60's, however the exception to this is if you've taken a great liking to the game and KNOW you will be playing much more in the future. Nevertheless we will accept lower level social players. Don't be intimidated or put off by this requirement.

-Teamwork. Don't be shy, go and get what you need! ask the guild to help you that we you are almost guaranteed to get that drop or level.

-Teamspeak or another audio communication program. We recently shut down our TS3 server, but will be happy to start it or another program back up, once we know there are enough ACTIVE players

<Phire> does all endgame content pretty much, except PvP. We major in PvE.

If you are feeling sexy enough come and join our guild
I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you, if not all !.

send me a friend request if you want to talk more or just need a good player in your list.

-Thanks
Neo3.0@celestheal

P.S any ninjas who are thinking of taking advantage of this post should know that the GB is locked down to recruits. I don't think many ninjas exist in the forums though. just a pre caution