test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual PvP focused player LF mature and active guild

insajninsajn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi, and thanks for stopping by!

First of all let me do a quick recap of my MMO history, it starts as many elses, i started WoW in 2005 and played until mid Cata. During that time i got Gladiator ranking several times as both DK and Rogue. My highest rating was around 2600 in 3v3 arena. For those of you who have no idea what this means, it means i was amongst the top 0,5% rated players in my battlegroup (around 10 servers worth of players)

After that i have been playing several other games to keep my gaming scratch busy, like LoL, CSGO, Tera+++++

I have now grown a liking to Neverwinter and PvP, much have changed though since the time i played WoW, im now alot more casual, i have a job, i study, i have a GF so my time is much more limited now. But i want a friendly mature guild to socialize with when i play, i have played for around a week at 60 now as GWF and started a HR alt (currently lvl 21).
In the last few days ive realised i need a guild who fits me that i can stay in for as long as i play.

So if you want a casual, yet serious gamer in your guild that is a stable PvP endgame guild with an active playerbase please give me a PM if you are willing to let me join.

Thanks for reading! :) Have a nice one^^
Post edited by insajn on

Comments