test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Icy Rays bugged?

zengiahzengiah Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Library
After the PvP patch I sometimes think the Icy Rays bugs out (I'm not sure)? Did anyone notice anything regarding this power? Its like it gets cancelled and the timer resets sometimes (Not doing the animation or the damage).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zengiah on

Comments

• Options
    davecheesedavecheese Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've not noticed any bug with IR ... in fact, a bug has been fixed in that it used to require three key presses to display the cooldown.
  • Options
    nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wrong post.

Icy ray damage seem to be so low. Is the 50% damage buff when on tab really work ?
  • Options
    davecheesedavecheese Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There's something not right with the tooltip. I recorded this in my bug list : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?599841-CW-2014-buglist&p=7436921&viewfull=1#post7436921
  • Options
    dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think if after the first keystroke ("marking" the target) the target runs out of range/you lose sight the second keystroke makes icy rays go on cooldown without doing anything.
  • Options
    zengiahzengiah Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dnosrc wrote: »
    I think if after the first keystroke ("marking" the target) the target runs out of range/you lose sight the second keystroke makes icy rays go on cooldown without doing anything.

YES. Thats exactly it.
    It happens to me a lot when people runs away, dies, goes into stealth etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I find it ridiculous that it is impossible to dodge this spell. I really would like to see a change here.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would like Icy rays to take armorpen into account.