test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So I noticed that some Delzoun Explorer guilds switched over to the Luskan Corsairs

2»

Comments

• diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    skalt112 wrote: »
    GG is nothing but a zerg fest. there is no skill involved at all. Run in circles until you meet a force, it is either bigger than yours and you get rofl stomped or the opposite happens. More than half the time two groups will just run past each other and not even fight. Anyone who thinks GG is pvp should be ashamed they consider themselves pvp players. It's the single worst mass scale pvp i have ever played.

I like GG, your individual actions matter more at such a big scale, oddly. You can on your own block a red flag. You can on your own do suicide runs against the stupid red train, provided you engage them properly (if they see an easy kill they will try their luck). If you engage the red team, they will strike back and hopefully some other people in your faction will also stop and help. As long as you just do your best not to fight yes, you won't, but with some practice, you can even force trains to meet if they're really reluctant to get down their horses.

To me gauntlgrym is more fun than domination. I try to do it every day I have time for it. Domination, meh. It's ok but it doesn't feel as epic as gauntlgrym. All we need is more GG modes: deathmatch, king of the hill, last man standing, etc. Then you'd have no one passing by trains. Now that we have sustained fights, more modes would expand the pvp experience in a positive way.
  • benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I always try and solo in GG, people are desperate for kills so you can get 10 people chasing you around between points and stall half of their team by yourself. You won't get close to high score but you can at least help your team win and get your 7 coins and 500 glory.
  • spongebob56spongebob56 Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Since Luskin has been winning GG as of late I have been able to get in to DK. I really don't understand why people put so much effort on wanting to get in there now. I seem to be able to get through FC more times for a higher chance of purples. Yes, I know DK is suppose to have better drops but I haven't been impressed by what I've seen drop so far.

As for Delzoun and PvP: without the PvP guilds they really get crushed hard (like Luskin only a short time back). It really is surprising the level the PvP guilds are playing at compared to the regular scrubs. I watched in one match as two large opposing parties collided between nodes. The Delzoun group evaporated in seconds. I wouldn't even call it a fight it was so bad. Too bad there is no way to give better balance in the game so PvP guilds are split between the two sides.