test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardians of the Realm

sabiwensabiwen Member Posts: 55 Arc User
Hello!

Tired of trying to find a group for dungeons, even when you’re in a guild? Do you have a guild with a lot of members, but none of them ever seem to want to do a dungeon? Do you dread finding a PuG and wonder if you'll actually get to complete the dungeon you need? Look no further.

Our guild is about a group of ‘friends we've made gaming’ that enjoy socializing when we're playing, and love doing dungeons (and the occasional PvP session) together, and not just during DD’s. We like to do them all the time!

We are a mature adult guild focusing on friendliness, contribution, respecting each other, and no drama. The guild is about making new ‘gaming friends’ that like socializing together and understand teamwork.

We're casual, fun, and focused when on a mission. We want the team to be better and succeed. We're experienced with all aspects of the game, and have completed all dungeons.

Qualities we are looking for in members:
  • Enjoy socializing while gaming
  • Family-friendly attitude
  • Respectful
  • Helpful
  • Understand teamwork and team goals
  • Mature
  • Have a sense of humor
  • Can hear in-game voice-chat
  • 21 years or older (exceptions may apply)

Join the team, and never have to look for a PuG again! We use in-game voice-chat for dungeons; you don’t have to speak, but you do need to be able to hear us.

Military veterans welcome! Couples welcome!

I am a military veteran myself, as well as my wife (she plays too).

If you have questions, please send @sabiwen a tell in game, or look us up in game and send one of us a message!

***We're brand new, and small at the moment. We prefer quality over quantity***
Post edited by sabiwen on

Comments