test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time to make Raid Formation.

vasillesvasilles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
First we need RAID (20 Players) option. when we click "Invite raid" Automaticly start 20 players 4 group raid. So There should be Hotkey for replace between Raid members like "Alt + Drag&Drop" . That way we can form our best raid for faction war.

Current GG PvP system broken.
1-Why i have to team up with Low gs , Skilless , Bot or Afker Players?
2-How hard to add Create Raid option ?
3-20 Player Raid quene for PvP or shouldnt be avaiable quene solo or group.
4-What will happen 1 member in raid afk and decline quene? People go without them system dont remove whole raid from quene.

etc..etc.. people can say more ideas about it. current Gauntlygrym is just BS.
Join SCUM Feel Hate Of Others.
Post edited by vasilles on

Comments

• doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't know about a 20 man raid option, maybe some guilds are great with that but i'd settle for 10. The 20 PVP was pretty fun in a very large map so if you are referring to things like that I would agree with you on it.

I personally would like to see a way to invite people into a dungeon without having to queue a random person in. So many times a dungeon doesn't finish or you lose someone and all you need is one more person to come in an finish it off but they can't get in due to having to randomly queue and constantly getting pulled into every instance but the one we need them in.

So I would like to see a way to invite people in a dungeon directly into it rather having to ask someone to queue up and hope they get into mine.
  • vasillesvasilles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Seems no one have clue about raid. Everday going PVP 20 random people is so fun?
    Join SCUM Feel Hate Of Others.
  • iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You mean for GG? it seems a pointless feature because the entire point of GG is that the teams are supposed to be random , it is also supposed to be fun and inclusive for everybody , not just players who you deem to be skilled or geared enough ,on top of that they are adding another load of pvp stuff when the new patch hits in a month or two , no idea how long you have been playing but I have been around since the opening day and up until the server merge the pvp queues in GG worked , or at least they did on mindflayer ,yeah you do get teamed up with non optimal players who might be undergeared and on a 50% horse but that is part of the fun , as far as I'm concerned you cannot omit a huge part of the playerbase because they don't meet your specific criteria for what qualifies somebody as a worthwhile teammate.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You mean for GG? it seems a pointless feature because the entire point of GG is that the teams are supposed to be random , it is also supposed to be fun and inclusive for everybody , not just players who you deem to be skilled or geared enough ,on top of that they are adding another load of pvp stuff when the new patch hits in a month or two , no idea how long you have been playing but I have been around since the opening day and up until the server merge the pvp queues in GG worked , or at least they did on mindflayer ,yeah you do get teamed up with non optimal players who might be undergeared and on a 50% horse but that is part of the fun , as far as I'm concerned you cannot omit a huge part of the playerbase because they don't meet your specific criteria for what qualifies somebody as a worthwhile teammate.

I guess I agree with the OP and disagree with you.

Theres nothing more frustrating, than being a part of a guild and "not" being able to group with a large portion of them.

There should absolutely be an option to Q as atleast a 20 man, or even a 10 man at the very least.

Guild cohesion is difficult only having the option of 5 man teams.