test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friendly and recruiting <Band of Brothers Production>

mablus25mablus25 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
Our guild is for all players who are mature, friendly, active, social and who will be comitted to the guild. We do alot of PvE, PvP and all level 60 content on all of Neverwinter. We have rules and such on our guild too. We do have ventrilo and a guild website on steam if anyone is interisted in jonining just let me know Blast Lord. Band of Brothers Production came from Steam for those who heard or have steam which we're active on there as well on Neverwinter.

Website: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BandofBrothersProduction

PS: Feel free to comment
Post edited by mablus25 on

Comments

• mablus25mablus25 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Right now we have over 300 members and still growing and we can do GG events also will run any newcomer though about anything.
  • ezwetresezwetres Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello, my friend and i are looking for a guild. we are a CW and a DC . we are in GTM -3 but we share a good chunck with NA playtime.
    we both use steam frecuently and are looking for a good guild to enter the new pvp content of module 3. we have great experience with dungeons and pvp we've been playing since june 2013. do i found you ingame so we can talk?? thanks for your time
    edited March 2014
    just send me tell on Blast Lord just look for me on the search list
    edited March 2014
    We are right now recruiting if anyone is interisted we do tier 2 dungeons and yes PvP