test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric Weapon Transmute, Joke/Easter Egg or Bug?

zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I'm really not sure...Without further ado, you may all bear witness to the divine glory that is Torm's Mighty Stick! (Turmian Sceptre)

Before:
Before_zpsde441bf3.png

After:
After_zpse608e3b6.png

Perhaps you too notice the rather...bulbous change? I mean, yeah, going into divine mode might mean it's time to get ready for action but.... It also seems to, uh, extend a bit at the base. So again I ask, joke or bug?
Don't Panic.
airplane-2-o.gif
Okay, Panic.
Post edited by zoiks100 on

Comments

• ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The aliasing there is hurting my eyes... is that a Commodore 64 version of NW? :D
  • zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's the turn on AA and inexplicably have most of the effects stop displaying for the last 4 or so months version of NW.
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, I have the same transmute, and the sudden appearance of BALL-ONNA-STICK is very weird.

Also it seems to have clipping/mesh-tearing issues when spamming sacred flame (possibly because the game really wants you to be flailing a nunchuck/handmirror combo), which makes it look like a crucifix at times. :-/
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That's not the only one with that issue though. Alas, several symbols such as the one from Dread Ring and others... light up from the bottom.

I always called this one the "toilet plunger" as it just belongs, well, in the toilet.

To answer your question: They are bugs and were brought up several times to the devs.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Its a pain but it depends on the Symbol you are transmuting.

I only use ones that glow on top to better monitor if I'm in Divinity Channeling or not.

Doesn't matter so much now that tab-switching to Divinity on casting is being 'fixed'.

Simpler but means combos like Sunburst tab-switch to Divinity will push everything without choice. Liked having the choice before even if it required a bit of skill to manage.

Just hope they have fixed Linked Spirit proccing and not just cancelled the whole action.
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    vikingbrad wrote: »
    I only use ones that glow on top to better monitor if I'm in Divinity Channeling or not.

Sidenote:

It might be an idea to train yourself to look at the Divinity meter instead. I used to use the symbol glow when I was levelling, but realised that if you're getting dogpiled by a lot of mobs, you can't see it. The meter, on the other hand, is always drawn over the top- just look to see if it's blue or gold and you're all set.