test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Spawn issue

xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Why was the other thread closed
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?619091-PvP-respawning

No was discussing an Exploit
We were asking what the heck happened?

Kind of stupid having a forum for the game if you won't let people
DISCUSS THE GAME

Is your closing of the thread saying that this is a known bug and it is being working on being fixed?

While you are on it

How about disabling the stupid Inspect option while in combat

I can guarantee everyone, in the middle of a PvP match, I am trying to kick the person to prevent them from being revived
There are zero times when I want to inspect my teamate or an enemy player.

Anyway

How about answering your customers instead of just closing it
Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
Leaving dead question marks everywhere
Post edited by xyntrynz1a on

Comments

• rittzbitzrittzbitz Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    You said "exploit" in this OP. Prepare to be closed in 3... 2... 1... (yay for over-the-top moderation!)

As for the instant respawn, some times it just happens, some times you wait 18 seconds (or varying times in between), not a big deal.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    actually, this thread is not being closed for the mention of the word "exploit" but it is being closed on the grounds of discussing moderation, which is a violation of forum rules of conduct, section V.

Section V - Forum Rules / Disciplinary Actions

. . . . If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us. Discussions of the Rules and Forum Moderation on the Forums is not allowed.

Rule 5.01 - No Mouthing Off at Staff
    . . . . If you have questions or concerns about a thread or post, please direct these to the forum mods and admins via PM.

the thread also has somewhat of a demanding tone which would put it in violation of rule 3.15.
    Rule 3.15 - No Petitions, Ultimatums or Hostile Demands
    . . . . Please keep feedback constructive and within a format for Community Discussion. Disallowed topics include things like, "Please Nerf This Class" and anything without the direction of a constructive Community Discussion.

if you'd like to discuss the forum rules or moderation, you are more than welcome to PM any of the community staff. discussions of these topics on the open forum are not allowed.

feedback is welcomed however it must be provided in a respectful and constructive manner. antagonistic, disrespectful and insulting feedback is not constructive and will not be tolerated.
This discussion has been closed.